Printed Electronic Products
ELANTAS is offering a product line of excellent inks and personal support for printed electronics to push forward your applications.
The printing of electronic parts makes it possible to eliminate electro mechanical switches and knobs, etc., integrate into 3D surfaces, combine decoration and functionality, and embed LED and backlight. They can also be flexible and stretchable, e.g., for the integration in seats.
Our portfolio includes conductive, insulating and functional screen printing inks for applications such as:
- Antennas (e.g., user identification or communication of components)
- Heaters (e.g., for batteries, lamps, panels or seats)
- Hybrid electronics
- In-mold electronics (e.g., touch buttons on washing machines, steering wheel touch buttons or sunroof control switches)
- Membrane switches
- Sensors (e.g., distance, parking, pressure or seats)
Typical product characteristics of our inks:
- High conductive
- High temperature resistant
- Optimized printability
Please find more details on the respective ELANTAS Printed Electronic qualities for your region on the pages of the related ELANTAS subsidiary.