The selection of the right application method is essential for the use of our products.
Our customers come from a wide range of industries, i.e. automotive, power distribution, e-mobility, electrical engineering, electronic manufacturing and many others. They all have one thing in common, they ask for competent technical support and intensive advice during the whole process of selecting the best product solution and the optimum application method. Our team of experts ensure that these solutions will be perfectly implemented at the customers' sites.
Our specialists have a deep understanding of our products and suitable application techniques at chemical, physical and processing technology level.
As a technology partner we provide:
- Advice in selection of products
- Consultation on the optimum application method
- Assistance in approval of material specifications
- Optimisation of processes
- Process parameter finding
- Support during installation of new machine technology and equipment
- Preparation and evaluation of samples or customer objects
- Training on application methods
With its 4 application laboratories in Europe, each specialised on certain market segments, ELANTAS Europe is the ideal partner for in-depth trials and tests. We have the capability to apply almost all application processes and are able to test customer objects under industrial conditions.
Our laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art tools, i.e. vacuum-chambers, trickle equipment,
spraying and dispensing machines, facilities for long-term tests such as climate, thermal shock and salt spray.
Learn more about the different application methods.